Become A Member
If you are a resident in the Middle East or North African Region, you MUST transfer your membership assignment to AIA Middle East. To transfer your membership from another local chapter to the Middle East chapter, please complete the Transfer Form.
You can maintain membership in your current local chapter (contact them for details), but you must be assigned to your “local” chapter where you live. If you are moving out of the Middle East and wish to maintain your membership, you only need to complete the AIA Middle East Membership Form.
Applicants for each of the categories of membership are required to complete the AIA National application (links to forms below).
AIA National Member Applications
- Architect Application (licensed in the US, non-US Resident)
- Associate Architect (non-licensed, non-US Resident)
- International Associate Member (licensed in a foreign country, non-US Resident)
- New Graduate Application (NAAB Degree Holders Only)
- New Graduate Application (Non- NAAB Degree Holders Only)
Please email your membership applications and proof of registration (if you are seeking full active AIA membership) to AIA membership at email@example.com